- Too much stuff! If your house is filled with things you no longer use, clothes that no longer fit or that you don’t wear, consigning is an easy way to get these items out of your way to make room for new things, or simply to have more space. Maybe you read “It’s All To Much” or “Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up” both life changing books!
- Extra Cash! Instead of just throwing away items that you no longer need, consigning gives you the opportunity to turn those items into extra money easily.
- Environmentally Conscious! Consignment is a great way to help the environment by keeping goods that are still new or gently used out of landfills. Not to mention saving someone from buying something new.
- Items find a new home! An old desk you have could be the perfect piece for someone else! The items you consign will always find a home where they are appreciated and valued.
- Hassle Free! The consignment process spares you the process of slowly selling your items when you could be getting rid of them all at once, and the items are out of sight and out of mind quickly and easily
Consignment gives you many opportunities to simplify your life in a way that is easy, safe for the environment, and provides you with a bit of extra income.
-submitted by Emma Broggi (a member of the Conshy Consignment Family)